DAYS of the DEAD PRINTABLE CRAFTS
These colorful and folksy Mexican-inspired Days of the Dead crafts are full of the spirit of Los Dias de los Muertos - the Fall holiday which honors the Dead!
The traditional festival lasts from the 31st of October to the 3rd of November. Los Dias de los Muertos is celebrated during the same period as Halloween, All Saints Day and All Souls Day.
It is an exuberant festival of remembering friends, relatives and famous people who have passed on. Sugar candy in the shape of decorated skulls, bright flowers and candles are important during the festivities. Images of sugar skulls, flowers and the skeleton-at-the-feast were especially illustrated for this Anni Arts range.
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
DAYS of the DEAD CRAFT SET for $6.99
A set of printables beautifully pre-designed to make it easy to coordinate for Days of the Dead greetings, candle wraps, sugar skull bags, candy packets, choc wrappers, bottle labels and favors personalized with tags and labels.
The photo gallery above shows some products made up with the printables.
The set can be expanded further by using the all-purpose Anni Arts Favor Template and Funpacks collections
The 300 dpi PDF graphics are in Letter size, but laid out to also print on A4
The Set Consists of 6 pages with more than 20 items and elements:
The Set Consists of:
• A greeting card with envelope sticker and seal
• A multi-use packet for cocoa, candy and more
• A page with 14 multi-use labels, tags and stickers
• A candy bag just perfect for sugar skulls and tag
• A choc wrapper for a 1.5 oz bar or similar plus tag
• A postcard and two patch elements
• A square aperture/photo card topper
• BONUS: 4 pages of Turquoise Pattern Pages
• The bonus 4 pages of Turquoise Pattern Pages are great for more coordinating crafts using the elements, tags and toppers from the set
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal Days of the Dead fun
$6.99 for 6 pages of Los Dias de los Muertos designs plus 4 bonus pages!
Pay securely with your CREDIT CARD or with your PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Remember you do NOT have to have a Paypal account to buy. This is a digital download
product. No physical goods will be shipped.
1) You will receive the digital craft set as downloads in zipped files
2) The printable graphics are in PDF format, or PNG format for the digital or hybrid scrapbooking.You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar for the PDFs. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed. Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. You can download Acrobat Reader for free
3) The pages are in letter format with graphics positioned to also print on A4
4) You need a color printer to print the pages. Set printer quality to "best"
5) Suggested paper:
Matte photo paper like Canon 170gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects. I also like Stora Enso cardstock which is the same bright white on both sides for double-sided printing.
• Go back to
Home Page from Day of the Dead printables
• Get free printables from the archives, each Art Mail newsletter and the Blog
Vote for Anni Arts by clicking The Top 100 Craft Sites Report! Updated Hourly