RECYCLING CHRISTMAS CARDS
50 LOVELY PROJECTS 40 CRAFT TEMPLATES
Interested in easy and pretty template crafts and ideas for recycling Christmas cards? Then you will love
this ebook and template collection.
Then sell your practical and pretty creations. Or give them away as unusual and thrifty gifts and favors. It is not just about recycling Christmas cards, but also about recycling Christmas fun – all year long! Keep all your old cards!
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
From Anni at Anni Arts
Dear Creative Recycler and Crafter
How many beautiful holiday cards have you thrown away over the years?
Cards that were printed on paper from many many trees.
Cards with glossy full color images from chemical inks.
Printed on presses that run on electricity and fuel.
Cards that were transported to warehouses and then to the shop near you.
The shop which you then travelled to and from by car or public transport.
Do you see the long chain of costs and expenses associated with each card?
Stop the waste! Those graphics were created by professional designers and make fabulous crafting material – in sturdy cardstock to boot!
They are just waiting for the new life you can give them for pennies on the dollar!
50 LOVELY PROJECTS
40 CRAFT TEMPLATES
Suggestions for recycling Christmas cards are easy to find, but finding the perfect template crafts is not. These templates are ready and scaled to size.
And while recycling suggestions mostly involve the making of yet more cards, this two-part set has instructions, color photo's of each project and a collection of templates to create beautiful and durable new items like:
• FABULOUS SCRAPBOOKING
• PRETTY PACKAGING
• LITTLE PERSONAL GIFTS
• FUN FAVORS
• SMALL TOKENS OF APPRECIATION
• CREATIVE CONTAINERS
PRICE FOR SET WITH BOTH PRODUCTS: $20
I am a professional graphic and packaging designer and really enjoyed creating these projects and putting together the template crafts for you.
I am also an enthusiastic recycler and hate throwing things away.
Especially things that are in perfect condition and that were lavishly produced.
When I finally had a box overflowing with holiday cards, I decided to do something with them. I couldn't bear chucking them out. I went through the templates that I use for both my off-line and on-line designs, and started to adapt them to make new goodies from my cards.
Once I got going I couldn't stop. Its addictive. You have been warned.
I soon found myself with 50 practical and durable items which I am now sharing with you. It feels so good to create something beautiful from existing goods. I found that recycling Christmas cards was a thrift fix!
Almost all of the projects are for items with a long second life. What's the point of creating yet another pile of throwaways?
The set contains an e-book with 50 pretty projects and 40 craft templates.
• Most projects are great for any greeting cards and not just the holidays.
• Each project has a color photo, instructions, ideas, tips and variations.
• More instructions are with the templates.
• These template crafts are a treasure trove and suitable for other crafts too.
The templates alone make this set so worthwhile.
Crafters will love having this handy collection of craft templates on hand for any paper craft project.
• All the templates can be conveniently printed on letter size or A4 cardstock and are in economical black outline shapes. So super easy on ink!
• You can print most of the templates straight on to patterned cardstock for regular paper crafts, but you need to print the template lines on the back of the patterned cardstock, as they were designed to be actual templates for tracing off onto cards. The template lines will then be on the inside of the product.
• Make these projects for yourself or sell at craft fairs and
at fundraising events. Involve clubs and youth groups. Use for school art and craft projects. Great for teachers, moms, crafters and craft groups.
• The projects range from super easy to easy, plus a few more challenging ones for seasoned crafters.
• They're suitable for a range of age groups and are perfect for craft classes.
• You will find that many projects are suitable for children
if they can cut with scissors and swing a glue stick or tape.
• They fit into various time allocations too. Some are quick for volume production, while others are more time consuming for your own makes.
Thanks Soo. You have really built a lovely affiliate lens for
PRICE FOR SET WITH BOTH PRODUCTS INCLUDED: $20
BUY SECURELY FROM CLICKBANK, DOWNLOAD AND BE CRAFTING IN MINUTES
This is a downloadable digital set. Which means the product is instantly available and you can start crafting! No physical product will be shipped.
See FAQS below for info.
The product consists of a full-color digital ebook "Recycling Christmas. Used Card Crafts and Ideas" in PDF format with text and photographs PLUS a digital collection of templates in JPG format to print and cut out. The set to download is in a zipped folder.
You can print the templates over and over again. The ebook can be printed and put in a file. To save on ink, I suggest you print it in a black-and-white version and refer to the full-color version on screen.
Order and download the set with both items now and begin Recycling Christmas Cards for fun or profit. Start now to build stock for Xmas fairs
Keep every one of your holiday cards – and ask, beg and collect more. Then move on to Easter,
birthdays and more. Let no card escape.
PRICE FOR TWO PRODUCTS IN SET: $20
CLICK TO CLICKBANK to SECURELY BUY RECYCLING CHRISTMAS CARD CRAFTS
STILL NOT CONVINCED THAT THIS SET IS AN INVESTMENT FOR CRAFTERS?
The template collection as a standalone product is more than worth the price of the set. You get 40 templates to use for any paper craft projects you may want to do – with or without greeting cards! Use over and over for lots of creative crafting.
And the color photo's will give you inspiration and ideas for your own lovely creations. The charming thing about these projects is that you will get results unique to your own creative self.
CLICK TO CLICKBANK to SECURELY BUY RECYCLING CHRISTMAS CARD CRAFTS
THIS IS A CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PRODUCT WITH A NICE 50% COMMISSION!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) In what format will my digital template crafts and ebook be delivered?
You will receive a zipped file containing the ebook in
pdf format and a file containing the jpgs for the templates.
2) When and how do I receive my product?
After payment you receive a download link. Proceed to download the zipped file by right clicking and selecting "save target as". Save the file to your computer in a location where you will easily find it! I suggest you first create a file on your desktop named something like "used-cards" and save it in that file. Then put it in your craft folder after you have opened it.
3) What software or programs do I need to use the set?
The e-book needs acrobat reader which you can download for free
here and you will need an unzipping program like winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed.You can open the templates in any image program that can open jpgs.
4) Is this set available in other formats?
At this time it is only available in electronic form as an e-book and an e-template collection.
5) How do I pay?
You pay through Clickbank with either your credit card or from your paypal account.
6) Can I sell items crafted from the ideas and templates in this set?
YES, you may sell your crafted creations. You may not, however, sell the digital material itself unless you are an affiliate of Anni Arts. Thus no selling, or giving away of the ebook or the templates in digital or printed format. No selling of any print-outs or CD of the digital material.
7) What about refunds?
Standard Clickbank policy applies: ClickBank's current return policy
is as follows: "ClickBank will, at its option, replace or repair any defective product within
60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days all sales are final."
• THIS IS A CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PRODUCT WITH A NICE 50% COMMISSION!
• TO BECOME AN ANNI ARTS AFFILIATE CLICK HERE
• INVITATION FROM ANNI ARTS TO SHARE YOUR RECYCLING CARD CREATIONS AND GET YOUR OWN WEBPAGE. SHOWCASE YOUR CRAFTS FOR CHRISTMAS!
• CONTACT ANNI ARTS WITH QUESTIONS or COMMENTS
• SIGN UP BELOW FOR SAMPLE PRINTABLES and ART MAIL NEWSLETTER
• SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED FOR REGULAR ANNI ARTS BLOGLET UPDATES
• Back to Template Crafts from Recycling Christmas Cards